logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads sometimes breaks routing

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Fri Jan 3 10:53:30 GMT 2014

GerdP wrote
> Hi,
> I forgot to report that changing the order of nodes did not change the
> result in MapSource, so this is a different problem.
>
> Gerd

The case is really strange.

When I build a DACH map - the routing is OK

When I try a data extract from JOSM with just this part of Kaufbeuren - the
routing is OK

Anytime I build a BAYERN map - the routing is BAD.

So only the tile generated by splitter for the BAYERN map provokes the bad
routing.

I suppose that the tile containing Kaufbeuren generated for the DACH map
does not start at the same coordinates as the one generated for BAYERN.

This is the only difference I can imagine.

I uploaded the splitter-generated area information in the hope it might be
helpful.

http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/167/bayern_areas.tgz

The tile in question is 65020003.

Ciao,