logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Diagnostic warnings for dead-end oneway highway=service

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Dec 31 12:13:54 GMT 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 01:25:34PM -0800, GerdP wrote:
>I think the dead-end test can be done in StyledConverter.
>The test is quite similar to the one that is done in findUnconnectedRoads().

This sounds reasonable to me. The sooner the validation checks are done,
the better, because we will have a more direct connection to the style
language and the OSM data. This is the direction that mkgmap has been
following recently, thanks to you and WanMil.

Unfortunately I cannot spend much time in coding (I get too much of it
at my day job). I can volunteer to test patches and do some analysis on
the output.

Best regards,

	Marko