logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] invalid types in check-styles

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Dec 30 16:16:48 GMT 2013

Hi Nick,

well, 0x11f00 is 256 * 0x11f, so it is not the same, but
if I get you right you want mkgmap to interpret all values >= 0x100 and x
as if they were written with a 00 at the end.
What is the upper bound (x) ?

See also
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2013q2/017797.html

Gerd

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 08:04:31 -0800
From: osm at pinns.co.uk
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] invalid types in check-styles

    Hi Gerd

    0x11f is the same as 0x11f00 - both have been valid expressions in
    the past.

    However, the style checker tells me that 11f is invalid.

    This applies to I think all extended types , ie it tells me 10A
    (without the 00) is invalid.

    It accepts 10A00 but not 10A

    It accepts 11F00 but not 11F

    I agree 10A00 is the more accurate way of defining an extended line
    but it might be confusing to flag them as invalid.

    Nick

    On 30/12/2013 15:49, GerdP [via GIS]