logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2906: Merge the mergeroads branch.

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Dec 23 10:45:24 GMT 2013

Hi Steve,

that is strange. The tests did not fail on my machine, but I think
they should have, e.g. ScriptedStyleTest with get-tag.test
should report many errors because name, labels and refs are different now.
I have no idea why the tests did not fail with r2906

Gerd