logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Route Restrictions

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 20 15:20:13 GMT 2013

Hi,

okay, I think I understand now better.
mkgmap r2889 writes all route restrictions
so that they prohibit pedestrians and emergency vehicles.
RouteRestriction contains this:
 HEADER = 0x004005;
If I change that to
0x004605
(as the wiki suggests) routing is allowed for pedestrians and emergency.

So, we can control whether restrictions apply to pedestrians and emergency.

Now I wonder if the old behaviour was intended?
I think no. Both emergency and pedestrians can ignore
signs like "no left turn", can't they?

Gerd

GerdP wrote