logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Fri Dec 20 10:21:12 GMT 2013

Am 20.12.2013 10:52, schrieb Minko:
> If you look at the traffic rules you might be right Thorsten.
> Pedestrians may only use cycleways if there are no adjacent footways.
> In general on OSM sidewalks are not mapped very frequently so I would suggest to set access default on yes.
> Unless mkgmap can detect if there are sidewalks/footways along those cycleways or not, but this is not the case.

Hi,
the default access rules are listed here:

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing/Access-Restrictions>

and you see that the global default is different from the NL default.

For the global default style we should IMHO implement the default
global OSM rules.

Chris