logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Dec 20 09:47:33 GMT 2013

Ok, there is no access restriction for horses in the Garmin img format.

But you are right
highway=bridleway                       { add foot=yes; add access=no }
should be
highway=bridleway                       { add access=no }
I will change that.

What about highway=steps? I think the rule is fine?

WanMil