logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Dec 19 21:58:40 GMT 2013

Hi Minko,

it is now possible to log rather detailed information about the roads
and their attributes stored to the img file.

Enable the logging by adding the following line to your logger
configuration:
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyledConverter.roads.level=INFO

This will create the following output for each road (routable lines):

          Road-OSM-Id Type       Flags Labels
             50408026 0x1  10000110000 [A1, A 1, E 37, null]

The bits have the following order:
oneway
no-emergency
no-delivery
no-throughroute
no-truck
no-bike
no-foot
carpool
no-taxi
no-bus
no-car

So the bit set 10000110000 means:
oneway, no-foot and no-bike

In case more information is required (e.g. road-speed etc.) please let
me know.

WanMil