logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] TYP-file can't be written

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Wed Dec 18 12:44:27 GMT 2013

Henning,

think it's clear now.... my perspective (and the one the initial 'fix'
was based on) was mainly TYP file compiler biased.... obviously the
other aspect about different codepages in map was overlooked.

It would be a possibility to handle the map CP and the TYP CP with
different arguments.... but I'm not sure if the effort is worth it and
I'm even less sure if we miss again something... ;-)

Thanks for the additional explications.
Patrik