logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] road-name-pois

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 17 10:21:46 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I am not sure if the --road-name-pois option is still used.

The option tries to adds a poi for each road name.
The code uses the Coord.equals() to detect whether to
different road segments with equal names are connected
or not. The test is not 100% correct, as it should test
whether the points are connected in the road network.

Interesting is that I found quite a lot of places in my test data
where two such roads are NOT connected in the road network.

I don't know if the mergeroads branch prints a warning for this case?

Attached is a patch that writes warning messages to the log if it detects
that special case, but I think it would be better to have that also without
option --road-name-pois .
What do you think?