logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge the mergeroads branch?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 10 08:28:57 GMT 2013

Hi WanMil,

I've committed a fix for the link-poi-to-ways option. With r2867 the POI
of merged ways were ignored.
(An alternative to the mkgmap:way-poi-node-ids tag would be
a HashSet<Node> in class Way which is only initialised when used.
Maybe that would be clearer?)

I also tried to implement the solution that you suggested here:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/mergeroads-branch-tp5776711p5778414.html
in the high-prec-branch.

It looked simpler, but it turned out that the code to save the original
positions of CoordPOI and later the restoring of the info was
much more complex than the treatment in the replace routine.

I think the only problem that can occur with the implementation in r2869
is when two CoordPOI are merged. This is very unlikely, and the corresponding
error is very small.

Gerd