logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Questions about carpool handling

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Dec 9 21:43:02 GMT 2013

Ok, error messages are gone now, but I still dont get it.
In Basecamp cycleways are still avoided (when carpool avoidance is selected) even if I set highway=cycleway { set mkgmap:carpool=no }.
So Basecamp still sees some carpool flag on those highways with access=no, I cant get rid of this in the style file??