logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Way.isClosed()

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 6 09:19:12 GMT 2013

aargh...

GerdP wrote
> I know one case where the Coord.equals() has a meaning:
> When creating the road network, we must make sure that
> a RouteArc connects two points that have different coordinates.

I am probably wrong here. It is not a problem as long as
the two points have different "node ids" so that different RouteNode
instances are
created. StyledConverter takes care about this.
I just wonder if we can use this information to avoid the splitting
of roads. If I got this right, we don't have to split the road
if it has identical points (like in roundabouts),
instead it should be sufficient to
replace the point with a new Coord instance.
I'll try that.