logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r 2839 in high-prec-coord branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Nov 29 20:21:05 GMT 2013

> Next on my todo list:
> 1) Change the implementation of the --link-pois-to-ways feature. Current
> implementation is too complex. Maybe it doesn't work at all now.
> @WanMil: Or do you already work on it?

Not really. At the moment I am making the last fine tuning on the
mergeroads branch.
I know the --link-pois-to-ways feature is broken on the mergeroads
branch but up to now I didn't have a look on it. I would be happy if you
can help!
Maybe we could also merge both branches and use that to reimplement the
--link-pois-to-ways? What do you think?

> 2) Implement the merge-shape feature.
Hooo. You are really crazy! :-) I am curious if you find a performant
solution.