logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] higher precision in coordinates

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Nov 3 20:45:35 GMT 2013

>> Hi WanMil,
>>  >
>>  > I think I will start now with changing how to assign the label
>> fields of
>>  > POIs and streets in the mergeroads branch. After finishing that the
>>  > branch should be ready for merging it to trunk (ok, some documentation
>>  > stuff need to be done... :-)
>>
>> sounds good. Some days ago you mentioned routing problems in the
>> branch. Is that problem solved?
>
> I'll have to check that again. There was a problem when I tried to
> compile a car only map. So all access flags were set to false except the
> car flag. In this case all in roundabouts I always go the routing
> instruction "leave on 1st exit". No matter if it was the 1st, 2nd or
> another exit. Maybe it has something to do with a "irregular"
> combination of the access field.
>
> I will try to reproduce...

Hi Gerd,

I couldn't reproduce the problem. I think it might have something to do
if all access flags and the special flags like throughroute, carpool
etc. are all set to 'no' (which means the bit is 1). Testing two
different styles I could not find such a problem any more so I think it
is not relevant for the moment. Maybe we can test later on some some
special cases which does not make sense in real life.

WanMil