logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] higher precision in coordinates

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Nov 2 15:26:59 GMT 2013

Hi Gerd,

looks great! I didn't test it carefully but it seems to be safe to be
commited.

I think I will start now with changing how to assign the label fields of
POIs and streets in the mergeroads branch. After finishing that the
branch should be ready for merging it to trunk (ok, some documentation
stuff need to be done... :-)

WanMil