logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] avoid wrong bearing results

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Oct 31 21:44:31 GMT 2013

Hi Marko,

the patch (this v1) is only meant to solve routing problems caused
by rounding  I don't think that it has an influence on SeaGenerator.
It is possible that it increases NOD size a little bit.

Do you have a reason for not using precompiled sea?

Ciao,
Gerd