logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] avoid wrong bearing results

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Oct 31 17:08:53 GMT 2013

Hi,

a few weeks ago I suggested that we might need higher precision in the
Coord class.

Attached patch is a quick hack to implement this.
If I got it right, this may allow to remove a lot
of code that tries to correct what the rounding had
done wrong. For the beginning, I've used the
precise values only for bearing calculations,
as I think that this is most important.

high_precision_coord_v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783533/high_precision_coord_v1.patch>

Please let me know what you think about it.