logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Still problems with remove-short-arcs

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Oct 30 16:39:52 GMT 2013

Hi all,

attached is a patch that detects "wrong" angles in roundabouts and
overwrites them with reasonable values.
The typical angle in a roundabout is ~210°, it seems that Garmin
likes values between 180° and 240°, and refuses to use other
angles, at least on primary roads.

Compiled binary based on trunk r2794 is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/160/mkgmap.jar

tweezeRoundaboutArcs_v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5783403/tweezeRoundaboutArcs_v1.patch>

Note that this patch doesn't change the rendering data,
so ugly roundabouts will still look the same.
The corresponding patch is work in progress.

Gerd

GerdP wrote