logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Is it possible with --add-poi-to-lines option and style rules to create pois only for ways with a min/max/equal length?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Oct 27 18:12:55 GMT 2013

Hi,

I don't mind improving things so thanks for all ideas! :-)

I am not yet convinced that mkgmap:line2poilength is very useful in
general. It's not hard to implement but I don't want to blow up mkgmap
with a lot of doubtful functions. You still have the problem that lines
might be 10m, 100m or 2km long and you don't now how far the distance is
between the points. Anyhow I have no better idea yet...

I will have to think about how to realize constant configurable
distances between icons. Maybe someone else has a good idea?

Have fun!
WanMil