logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bearing/heading influence on routing

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Oct 26 20:57:20 BST 2013

Hi Steve,

today I noticed that I can use mkgmaps MapReader to read my Garmin map, it
just doesn't
contain code to read the NOD file.
I should be able to use that code in a small program like NodDisplay,
just to fill a list of NOD1 offsets.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote