logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address Index problem

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Oct 22 20:41:49 BST 2013

Hi Marek,

I compiled Slovakia with logging enabled and the bounds file from Oct 4th:
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.LocationHook.results.level=FINE

The results for Trenčianska are:
W 21390051 ;;Nivy;Ružinov;okres Bratislava II;;Bratislava;;Bratislavský
kraj;;SVK;;

This means for the way with id 21390051
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/21390051) the following
mkgmap:admin_levelN are used:
admin_level2=SVK
admin_level4=Bratislavský kraj
admin_level6=Bratislava
admin_level8=okres Bratislava II
admin_level9=Ružinov
admin_level10=Nivy

The street can be found in MapSource. Anyhow street name is Trencianska.
But I have compiled the map with latin1 character set. Maybe you are
using a different one?

WanMil