logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Raindrop roundabout

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Oct 22 11:43:46 BST 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 04:59:44PM +0200, flabot at googlemail.com wrote:
>I think a roundabout must be close with all roundaboud tagged ways.
>there a some ways in the roundabout not tagged a roundabout. i personly
>would remove the roundabout tags in this example, but not on other ways
>where are real circles.

Thanks. I did not find any suitable tags in the wiki. I contacted the
original mapper. He changed it to a single squeezed oval roundabout,
with the two raindrops at the ends:

There was no error message any more, so I suppose mkgmap is (IMO
correctly) only interested in the topology, not in the shape.

	Marko