logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] rules for polygon based on line tag

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon Oct 21 17:31:18 BST 2013

Hi Claude

Unfortunately this isn't possible. There is no link between the river
and the riverbank. I think it's better to have such an information also
at the polygon, because the hole area is affected by this access-rule.
If you're unsure about this, you can ask also @tagging, if there is
another solution.

Henning