logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Request to rollback at least rev 2747 - or give the access part a complete rework, as of right now it's broken...

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Oct 17 17:43:14 BST 2013

no sorry, but that change would really mean to loose functionality and
ease of use...
Basically I see no way to change my lines styles without spending at
least a week trying to work around not being able to set and delete
mkgmap:access anymore...

The main problem is, that layout (type) and routing is not independent -
hence my lines style-file, but also others, got very complicated. If the
restrictions would be handled by a completly independant style-file, the
road_class/road_speed by one, and the layout by one, it would be easy
and straightforward to change such things. Sadly by the way garmin maps
work, this cannot be done, hence my lines file is now about 8000 lines
long, and loosing mkgmap functionality is really bad....

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org