logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Request to rollback at least rev 2747 - or give the access part a complete rework, as of right now it's broken...

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Oct 17 17:05:32 BST 2013

well temporarily I reenabled the mkgmap:access by adding

                     if (el.isNotBoolTag("mkgmap:access")) {
                         for (String accessTag : ACCESS_TAGS) {
                             el.addTag(accessTag, "no");
                         }
                     } else if (way.isBoolTag("mkgmap:carpool")) {

to StyledConverter so at least it's easy to restore...

As for private being recognised as no, I had no such luck:

     protected boolean accessExplicitlyDenied(String val) {
         if (val == null)
             return false;

         return (val.equalsIgnoreCase("no") ||
             val.equalsIgnoreCase("private"));
     }

is not doing it. I do wonder however why if we don't want private to be
used as no anymore, it's not on the explicitely allowed list:

protected boolean accessExplicitlyAllowed(String val) {
         if (val == null)
             return false;

         return (val.equalsIgnoreCase("yes") ||
             val.equalsIgnoreCase("designated") ||
             val.equalsIgnoreCase("permissive") ||
             val.equalsIgnoreCase("official"));
     }

or is this list simply a leftover and not needed anymore??

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org