logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch - how to set street labels in style files

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Oct 17 13:31:20 BST 2013

I didn't think about cgpsmapper as a program. To me at least it has no
interest. My thinking was, I will participate if it helps improving
mkgmap, or debugging mkgmap, and maybe improve autorouting?
Also I think it only makes sense to buy, if the source code afterwards
really can be openly published (maybe take out the locking part, even
though I think that part is already pretty much floaring around the net,
I can remember that cgpsmapper locking mechanism and how it works was
already published in some places some time ago).

I don't think there is any use for cpgsmapper as a compiler anymore
(except maybe compare output of mkgmap and cgpsmapper for the same input
material).

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org