logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-mergeroads

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Oct 13 10:11:30 BST 2013

>> line 11 in the inc\access:
>>
>> highway=cycleway {add access = no; add bicycle = yes; add foot = yes}
>
> Oh, I overlooked that. You are right. It seems to be the same bug I
> discussed with Steve:
> http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2013q3/018820.html
>
> I will fix that.
>
> Thanks for reporting!
> WanMil

Ok, I should be fixed now.
The problem is when having the following rules:
highway=motorway { add foot=no }
foot=* { set mkgmap:foot='${foot}' }

The style processor skips the 2nd rule because the tag foot was
initially not set. Therefore the 2nd rule needs to be changed to
highway=* & foot=* { set mkgmap:foot='${foot}' }

This seems to work.

Please test again.

Thanks for pointing to GPSMapEdit. I didn't use it before but for such
cases it's a great tool to check what's in the img files!
WanMil