logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] allow --route with highest resolution < 24

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Oct 12 19:48:03 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

 > Just to make sure: You did not use the reduce_net_v1.patch ?

Good question. Actually I have made a mistake and used standard 2748
release for second test.

Now I have repeated with your binary and --no-merge-lines. This works
correctly, there is routing and good position of waypoints.

To get all variations I compiled map with standard release and without
--no-merge-lines. This version got 2 problems: routing crashes and
waypoints are set off cursor, both problems visible in Mapsource.

Unexpected outcome from my mistake is information that --no-merge-lines
influences routing for level 0:23.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej