logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch - how to set street labels in style files

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Oct 12 15:13:02 BST 2013

On 12/10/13 08:05, Henning Scholland wrote:
> tag is missing? Eg. mkgmap:ref = <empty>. Should then the 1st one stay
> empty as well or should this field filled with mkgmap:name?

Yes if there is no ref then the plain name would be the first entry
in the map file and any other entries would be moved up.

> If there are no issues with Garmin, I would prefer let the missing ones
> stay empty. So it's quite clear and constant which tag is associated
> with which field.

Yes, it would probably be best to have the mkgmap entries empty,
rather than loads of logic to shuffle them around.  I think however
that empty ones would have to be dropped when written to the file.

..Steve