logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] Don't write useless data to NET file

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Oct 11 10:24:45 BST 2013

Hi Andrzej,

>  > so that we only add the line to the RoadDef in resolution 24.
>
> Could you make it level 0 instead resolution 24?
>
> I create maps with levels=0:23. Currently routing crashes in Mapsource
> but maybe it could be corrected?
yes, current code works only if level 0 is on resolution 24.
I think this can be changed, we probably just have to change
some "if (resolution==24)" to "if (resolution==getHighestRes())"
or similar.

> Another question: is it possible to create non-routable map with address
> search? If I create routable map, then I can strip NOD subfiles and get
> required result. I expected that I could get the same directly using
> options --net and --index, but this doesn't work.
Maybe this is related to other options. Please try using --tdbfile
as well.