logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with compiling TYP containing Cyrillic characters (mkgmap r2673)

From keenonkites keenonkites at gmx.net on Thu Oct 10 18:46:46 BST 2013

That's what I thought.... this means: I'm a happy user... ;-)

I'm trying to perform more tests over the next few days, but I'm on the
road with very restricted  spare time.... but I'll be on the road now
with a proper cyrillic map and TYP file...

Thanks
Patrik