logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with compiling TYP containing Cyrillic characters (mkgmap r2673)

From keenonkites keenonkites at gmx.net on Wed Oct 9 21:34:36 BST 2013

Thanks, Steve.

Not sure if I'm able to test tomorrrow.... I'm out of town for a few
days starting on Friday and quite busy already tomorrow with proper
preparations...

I'll give a proper feedback as soon as possible.

Many thanks again.
Patrik