logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Utilizing route=bicycle relations in long-distance routing

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Tue Oct 8 17:54:57 BST 2013

Am 08.10.2013 13:07, schrieb Marko Mäkelä:
> Yes, and that is one reason why I posted about this to the "Users:
> Finland" forum at <http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=15>.
> I do not think that this is as bad a sin as "mapping for a renderer",
> but it does feel a bit wrong. On the positive side, maybe this route
> could some day become part of the official route.

Hi Marko,
if this route does not belong to an cycle network please don't use
network=*cn or *cn=yes, which are defined for bicycle routes which
belong to such a network.

In general I think there are enough bicycle routes which you can use for
testing ;)

Henning