logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with compiling TYP containing Cyrillic characters (mkgmap r2673)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Oct 8 15:14:33 BST 2013

On 08/10/13 13:42, keenonkites wrote:
> Converting the file to UTF-8 without BOM runs through properly. The
> resulting TYP is usable but doesn't show correct strings... looks like
> it interpretes the encoding incorrect, though..... you need a screenprint ?

Don't need a screenshot at the moment thanks. It ought to work if
the file itself is in utf-8 and there is no CodePage command
in the .txt file itself.  But I'll double check this tonight when
I have a bit more time.

Cheers
..Steve