logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] short arcs demystified, please try value 0

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Oct 5 14:13:36 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,
Just tried it with my Benelux cyclemap.
I couldnt find any specific routing bugs that were solved but I didnt see any differences in routing with previous mkgmap versions either.

One particular routing error that still bugs me is that pedestrians can't cross tile borders (Basecamp) unless toll roads are avoided. In all other vehicle profiles this bug is only triggered when interstate highways are avoided. When toll road avoidance is active the routing is ok. Tested with the default style on Lambertus' maps.