logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Rendering roundabouts

From Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au on Fri Oct 4 13:11:55 BST 2013

Hi Gerd
Seek and you shall find.  The issue comes about from using a resolution range as below,
This does not workjunction=roundabout & highway=trunk 		[0x02 road_class=3 road_speed=2 resolution 15-17]
This worksjunction=roundabout & highway=trunk 		[0x02 road_class=3 road_speed=2 resolution 15]
So mystery solved.  The use of a resolution range works for normal highways but not for roundabouts for some reason.
Cheers Brett