logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] higher precision instead of short-arc-removal?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Oct 3 20:08:49 BST 2013

> @WanMil: Are you planning to merge back to trunk? If not, I should commit
> the coordPOI_v2.patch to trunk, and that would probably cause you trouble
> when merging.
> If found only small issues, e.g. the javadoc for resetHighwayCounts().

I don't think that I can merge the branch back to trunk right now. It's
working great but first I want to improve the capabilities for style
devs to set the access flags. Felix posted some notes and I think at
least he is correct that the current handling requires too much more
style implementation work to set all the different access flags.

I can also not estimate how many style devs will bother when they
realize that they *must* add their own handling for the access flags.

Originally I also wanted to change the handling of the name tag. At the
moment it is automatically combined with the mkgmap:display_name and
mkgmap:ref tag. That's not very intuitive.

WanMil