logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2724: Make sure that remove-short-arcs with no argument is evaluated with the default value (5.0)

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Oct 3 10:35:53 BST 2013

Hi Felix,

yes, the merging of nodes that happens when short arcs are
removed is likely to cause errors, that's why I'd prefer to
find alternatives.

Still I think that you should use --remove-short-arcs=0 if you want a value
of 0.

Gerd
P.S. Did you already try r2725 from the mergeroads branch, with or without the value 5?