logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] version 2718 and construction {name '${name} text'|'text'} not work

From Maks Vasilev max at stranger-team.ru on Sat Sep 28 16:50:27 BST 2013

Hi!

I created small test on
https://github.com/MaksVasilev/test/tree/master/garmin/multyaction

Here test data and style "test". In style files points and lines first
lines (marked as #1) have action block {...} for name field. If line #1
enabled, then action block {...} in.other  line not work.

How to use action block {...} for one field two  times and more? Any solution
like [... continue] for  block {...}?

Wbr, Maks.