logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] frig-roundabouts doesn't work

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Sep 28 13:16:43 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

what is the aim of this option?
Searching for "frig" in the dictionary gives results that have nothing
to do with roundabouts... ;-)

Is this option useful?
Up to now it is undocumented and could be removed at any time if it
makes too much problems.

WanMil