logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway count not fixed yet... - merge-roads-branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Sep 27 13:03:01 BST 2013

Hi WanMil,

it is difficult to maintain the correct value when nodes are merged.
in short-arc-removal. On the other hand, we can simply
count the real value again after that.
Attached is a patch that implements that. I did not see
much difference in the img size, and I doubt that
it solves Felix problem.

Gerd