logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2714: Make java 1.7 mandatory and refuse to run on earlier versions.

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Sep 27 08:17:41 BST 2013

Hi,

my main concern is that I don't like to maintain two JRE on my (windows) PC.
I see warning messages when I compile with JDK 1.7 and target 1.6:
[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with
-source 1.6
I did not find out how to fix this and I don't know what it means
if I post a jar file and one tries to run it on 1.6.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote