logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway count not fixed yet... - merge-roads-branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 26 20:49:20 BST 2013

Hi WanMil,

yes, first and last node should be coordNode, so the assert is ok. Unfortunately, the data flow in StyledConverter is
so complex that it is difficult to say why the assertion is triggered. I guess one of the split routines is still
missing a call of incHighwayCount().

Gerd