logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway count not fixed yet... - merge-roads-branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Sep 26 09:47:02 BST 2013

Hi WanMil,

reg. the highway count:
I guess you already noticed, but just to make sure:
In trunk the absolute value of the counter does not really matter
as long as it is > 1 for each point that should be converted to a
node. I think a lot of routines are calling
incHighwayCount() "just to make sure", so a node where two
arcs meet might have a counter > 2.
You have introduced decHighwayCount(), so now
each place where this counter is incremented has
to be double checked.

Gerd

WanMil wrote