logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Sep 23 02:55:13 BST 2013

I cannot understand the difference of the patch....

In any case, I consider if "continue" is used, and remove unconnected
road, then only the unconnected road should not be put into the map -
afterwards the object should be treated as if it hadn't been "touched" yet.

Future roads shouldn't be removed, as maybe there is an use object xx if
unconnected for future roads.
In effect I believe if remove unconnected =yes is given plus continue,
it is like setting the whole line/command "#".