logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Sep 22 17:08:29 BST 2013

On 22/09/13 07:57, GerdP wrote:
> I think the original code worked as designed, please see
> http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2013q2/017976.html

OK I can see that in the case you were responding to that makes sense.

It all depends on whether continue is being used to create an overlay
which is to be considered a part of the underlying road, or a separate
line.  In the first case it makes sense to remove the line too, and in
the second it doesn't.

Since Felix filed both bugs, I think he should take a look at
both cases and think about which behaviour he would like to see ;)

..Steve