logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2707: Don't complete remove an unconnected road.

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Sep 22 07:57:30 BST 2013

Hi,

this mail was blocked by the list:

sorry for being late on this, I just returned from a three week tour trough
France
and was offline all the time.
I think the original code worked as designed, please see
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2013q2/017976.html

Maybe the problem should be solved somewhere else?

Gerd

svn commit wrote