logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distorted lines

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Sep 22 07:44:34 BST 2013

Hi Andrzej
,

possible. I tried to describe the patch here:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/mergeroads-branch-tp5776711p5778385.html

I am working on a new patch for the short-arc-removal-algo.
In some cases, the algo can select which one of the two nodes
that build the short arc is to be merged.
I try to implement rules for these cases, e.g.
prefer to move the endpoint of a road rather than a point
in the middle (easy to implement).  If the roads have different road class,
prefer to move the smaller class (less easy)

Gerd