logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mergeroads branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Sep 21 21:55:58 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

with the patch no more error messages are generated. So it seem to fix
the problem. Great :-)

I took a glimpse at the patch and I am wondering why the removeShortArcs
method now makes a difference between "foot-only" ways and other ways.
(The isFootOnlyAccess(Way way) catched my attention during merging the
patch).
Can you explain that? The removeShortArcs method is too complicate now
to get a quick understanding...

WanMil